Task Adapter is a stand-alone tool that transfers tasks between Trello, Redmine, Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft Project
and other bug tracking / task management systems.
Download the distributive, unpack to any folder and run inside your company's VPN!
Both manual and automated scheduled export are supported.
You can transfer data between any of these systems:
For example, you can transfer tasks between:
- Atlassian JIRA and Trello
- Redmine and Microsoft Project
- Atlassian JIRA and Redmine
- GitHub and MantisBT
- Transfer data between two Redmine servers
What data can Task Adapter transfer?
Task fields list varies from system to system.
List of task fields supported for Trello system is different from the one for Microsoft Project or Atlassian JIRA.
The following task fields are supported for most systems:
- Task Summary
- Task description
- Created On date
- Updated On date
- Start date
- Due date ("finish date" or "estimated finish date")
- Author name (can require admin permissions for some systems)
- Assignee name (can require admin permissions for some systems)
- Percent complete
- Time estimate (hours)
- Type (bug, feature, task, etc)
- Status (new, assigned, in progress, closed, etc.)
- Priority (High, Normal, Low, etc).
Note that some systems like Atlassian JIRA have different sets of available fields in projects depending on project
type - e.g. default "Scrum" project in JIRA will not have "Due date" field, and so on.